Download PHP Auto Update Script Nulled
From creators of Envato best-selling PHP license manager – Auto PHP Licenser
Try a real-life application powered by Auto Update Script. We created it to show you how easy it is to integrate Auto Update Script into any PHP-based script.
No manual download needed! Just click Maintenance > Software Updates and apply this update! ## Version: 1.7.1 ## ## Release Date: 2020-10-06 ## Changelog: ## Added: additional HTTP security headers; Added: option to archive records older than specified number of days; Added: date ranges in Banned Hosts and Search modules; Changed: submitted data is now filtered system-wide, not depending on data source; Updated: user input validations module; Updated: responsive data lists layout for mobile view; Updated: DataTables plugin to version 1.10.22; Updated: FontAwesome plugin to version 5.15.0; Updated: Inputmask plugin to version 5.0.6-beta.15; Updated: Moment plugin to version 2.29.0; Updated: select2 plugin to version 4.0.13;
Auto Update Script is a customizable PHP self-update system to automatically install and update PHP scripts and databases in background. Use it to add version check features into your applications, create online installers, upgrade and downgrade current installations, setup databases, and more.
Auto Update Script downloads and installs a desired version of specified application on user’s machine and keeps it up to date. Installation and upgrade packages are stored separately; therefore, user receives updates faster by downloading only new files he needs.
Each product supports an unlimited number of versions and files. Meanwhile, each version can auto-expire after a specific date or a particular number of downloads. Thorough, real-time reports and callbacks let developers track every single copy installed.
PHP self-update script takes minutes to setup and supports all PHP frameworks, encoders, accelerators and templating engines.
The main auto update system features include, but are not limited, to:
- Invisible, automatic background updates;
- Smooth integration into any PHP-based script;
- PHP encoders, accelerators and templates support;
- Unlimited products, versions and files;
- Separate installation and upgrade packages;
- Separate MySQL installation and upgrade queries;
- Active versions limit for each product;
- Individual version expiration dates;
- Installation and upgrade limits;
- Precise product installation lists;
- Installation and upgrade callbacks;
- Thorough, real-time reports;
- Detailed changelogs and release notes;
- Custom notifications in your language;
- Updates verification and users blocking;
- Built-in API for complete automation;
- Bundled demo script and code examples;
- Auto PHP Licenser integration ready;
Not sure if Auto Update Script suits all your needs? See frequently asked questions for even more features and real-life examples!